Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Forward.

It is almost that time for us to change our clocks ahead, I know everyone back in the USA did it already.  It throws us off a bit for a couple weeks, because all our friends and family back in california are 8 hours behind instead of 9 hours.  It will go back to normal after this weekend! I love this time of year. (well except for the allergy attacks DH gets with all the pollen and everything that comes with spring air).  This is the time of year DH and I met many moons ago, on St. Patricks Day, during the Spring Equinox...so its a little reminiscent for me of being young and in love and (a little drunk heehee).  I also love the extra light  we get at the end of the day, making summer feel like its on the cusp.  LOVE it.  This Spring is very special, because there are a few things we are looking forward to.

Firstly:  DH and I will be going to Amsterdam April 13-16.  My good friend will be babysitting the little one for us that weekend, so it will be an exciting trip for DH and I to run around and explore and ride bikes and take pictures and stay out all night! All the while little Zoe being nice and cozy with aunty Teresa back in Sicily.



Secondly: My very own brother Daniel whom I love so very very much will be coming out to visit us!!! This makes me so happy you don't even know.  Unlike most brother sister relationships that consist of fighting and yelling and avoiding each other at all costs, ( I say most, not all..) my brother and I are like best friends.  He is 2 years older than me, and from a very young age we were always close.  I couldn't have asked for a better older brother!!

Sibs.
love these two.

Zoe loves her uncle Daniel.
Thirdly: ZOE WILL BE 1 YEARS OLD!! May 2nd to be exact!! And to make that even better, my brother will be here to celebrate with us.  SO excited. Time flies, it is seriously insane how fast it flies...It seems like yesterday I popped out that little angelster (angel and monster combined because she has both traits, very equal I might say.) I don't know if I will throw an extravagant birthday party, or have an intimate get together with a few people.  I'll ask Zoe, and see how she would like to party....

The big 1

For sale. I kid I kid...heehee


Hooray for Spring and for things to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely for you to stop by... :)