Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuscany Part 1

I'm going to split this up in a few posts, there are a lot of pictures so I don't want to overload you!  My brother left this morning, it was an awesome trip and I wish he could have stayed longer.  He definitely got a lot of Zoe time in, she is probably wondering where the man who carried her the whole time is!! He is back at home little baby...missing you as I know you are him.  It was awesome having him here.  I needed some brother time too, it had been too long since I had spent a lot of time with him.  We tried to do as much as we could while he was here.  We had great weather so it made it all the better! Tuscany rained on and off in the beginning but it wasn't too bad... so here we go.  The first set of pictures from our trip!
At the airport 
This is why my hair is always up. 
Sillies
On ze plane
Leaning tower of Pisa, in the rain. Cold rain. No like. 
I felt like Quaid from Total Recall
You can see I obviously was happy about the rain
Waiting for us in in our little cottage, organic honey, wine and olive oil 
Hanging out on the veranda at twilight
Driving through the hills we came across llama. I think...
Radda in Chianti
O ya, I'm a lucky girl. 
DH says this picture definitely shows we are related
Sitting on a really old bench


Restaurant in Chianti, OMG so GOOD!
Nibblin on some bread
I had to break my diet to eat this...so good.  Cheese wrapped in prosciutto and
eggplant with tomatoes.  Lets just say I may have broken my diet a little more than
I would have like when my brother was here. I am weak!

Brother getting his souvenir


Watching 
She has the crazy...

Relaxing, waiting for brother...

On Zoe's first birthday brother got her name 
Wandering the grounds where we stayed








Tying Zoe to the chair, we didn't have a high chair. This was her birthday dinner
prepared by the owner of the vineyard we stayed at

Massimo's children, Lucrezia and Romeo. They were there to help sing
happy birthday 

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love, love the pictures...I laughed..all sooooo good.

    Okay, Grandma is too chicken for a tattoo so Uncle Daniel can get them....

    I, on the otherhand....am very happy to wear the jewelry with Zoe Eden...I've never taken it off so it's almost like a tattoo, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH is teasing me standing there next to those beautiful llamas....
    too bad I never taught him to knit..

    you should have put one of them in your suitcase!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)