Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tunes Hump.

Hello lovies,
and now for the announcement....sorry that I built up all this anticipation (for those who were actually anticipating... hehe)
I've decided on something to help you get over that hump in the middle of the week!! For those of you who know me, I am an avid music lover (well isn't everybody?) and I LOVE finding new music and bands of ALL types.  As a musician myself I have come to appreciate all types and respect people that create it and express it and share it.  So when it reaches Wednesday every week I am going to post something I am listening to, or loving, or something new that I found in the music world.  Pretty much just anything having to do with music.  I just know how much I love it when someone introduces me to a new band, or tells me a song they like and want me to listen to.. so I am going to do that for you! (You're welcome. jk. ) I'm not saying that I have great musical taste, or that you have to like it...but just have a listen, it just might brighten up your middle of the week dreary-ness!

(PS. ONE more new blog announcement for tomorrow! stay tuned...that's a little hint.)
Have a listen:

Velvet by The Big Pink
Album: A Brief History of Love
Get It Here


4 comments:

  1. I love this new addition to the blog..and I can certainly use a lift up over the hump of the work week!!
    I'll be looking forward to this every Wednesday - I'm a Country music girl so an introduction to new styles will broaden my very limited knowledge.
    Enjoy your evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Leah!!! ♥ Love the new blog layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Jonah Matranga.com. Tell me what you think. He has a page on youtube too. My local (sacramento) favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall check him out Julia, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)