Sunday, April 29, 2012

More brotherly daughterly lovin pics. I did warn you...


Not much more to say about today dear friends, DH was off to work in the wee hours of the morning and brother and I set off again for another walk! Today was a bit breezier but so so nice outside.  Sundays are usually the days where everyone is out and about so it was a lot more bustly around town.  Today I picked up some sweets for my brother.  It's no secret that a severe sweet tooth runs in our family...like it is serious people.  I ran out of space on my memory card so I didn't take a picture of it, but we got a Cannoli and some cream puffs...super sweet, super rich, super delish. Makes your teeth hurt.  In a good way...I cheated on my diet and had a tiny bite of the cannoli. Was it worth it? Kinda sorta...not really...ugh. Little fat kid inside not quite yet dormant....

Tonight we go out to dinner, drop the canines off at a friends house, then get a good nights sleep....then.... tomorrow early morning we head out for......


TUSCANY!

yep.  We planned a little trip to the mainland. Super excited. Zoe turns the big 1 while we are there, it will be a very special celebration with the four of us.  We will be thinking and wishing all our loved ones from home could be with us....they will be in spirit.

Here are some pictures from todays walk.  Thank you Grandma for the uber cute dress!!

Morning time




2 lone yellow tulips

Death stare...not purposely, I heard my name as Daniel snapped photo. Naturally
I guess that makes me look angry.  ha. 

My asian heritage shining brightly here, I'm actually squinting because the
brightness outside was insane.  A smart person would wear sunglasses. 






Accidentally,  he looks like a model.  Sucks for him, right? Most people
tell me I'm the good looking sibling. (ha. ha. I'm hilarious.)


Waving



This little girl kept saying the same thing over and over...in Italian...each time getting
louder and louder until eventually she was screaming something at my brother.  It was so funny.
Maybe she thought if she yelled it he would understand?? 


Baby Steps





She has the most opaque eyes.  Never seen such eyes other than DH.  One person
said they were like little black olives....

using the drinking water to wash her feet. haha. She loved it


Now lets drink the water!


Last pic, in the pastry shop buying cannolis.  

3 comments:

  1. both adorable...and both single for the ladies wondering about "the brother".
    the Italian little girl???? maybe she was asking "are you available?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are precious!!! So sweet!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah. Hope you are all having a great time in Tuscany. Can't wait to see the photos! Gayle and I want to wish Little Z a big HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)