Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pebbles and Pumpkins

Happy November 1st!

We have been adjusting to life back here in America, hence the lack of blog posts...I hope all of you are doing well, we are definitely happy and busy and enjoying life here in California.  Zoe has become quite attached to me since we have been home.  I usually have to hold her ALL day pretty much.  I'm quite positive that my right arm has bionic strength by now.  Oh, did I mention she's really picky too about how I hold her? yep.  Just with my right arm. Silly gal...she is still adjusting to being around other people I think, so she's trying to stay close to me...maybe she thinks someone will try and steal her? Never!!! :)

Anyways, yesterday we took Zoe to a farm and pumpkin patch to celebrate Halloween.  Jared, Eric's cousin tagged along with us.  It was fun, but again Zoe wouldn't sit in her stroller so I had to carry her most of the time!! I am just going to cherish these moments because someday she is going to be a teenager and I won't be able to carry her around anymore...

When evening rolled around we dressed her up as Pebbles from the Flinstones.  I really wanted to get some good pictures of her running around and trick or treating but she wouldn't...she just wanted to be held. She really like seeing all the kids in their costumes.  It was a good night. My brother came by too so he could partake in the festivities. 

I hope you all enjoy the pictures!!






















Hey Eric, could you ever say no to these faces? heehee

3 comments:

  1. all good pictures....I think I like the last one best
    Zoe is attached....big time attached to Mommy....and true...one day...she's going to be a TEENAGER and saying "go away Mom"....

    until then...you'll have one arm larger than the other due to holding all 27 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Leah! Had to laugh at the one with J wearing the camera... he looks good as a photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice post.
    The pictures are beautiful. I like your blog.
    Kisses and if you can visit my blog
    http://pperlenoir.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)