Thursday, January 3, 2013

Why, hello.

Hello there dear friends....

As you can see, things have changed around here.  And they had to! One obvious reason is I no longer am living in Sicily...and my blog name had to change.  So i decided to give it a full facelift since it has been awhile anyways.

Welcome to Life in Parra-dise ( I thought it was pretty cute).  yes.... it is a play on words for paradise, obviously...my last name is Parra so. Voila! There you go. Parra-dise.  I constantly hear Coldplay's song 'Paradise' in my head when i say Parra-dise..."Parra, Parra, Parra-dise...."

Moving on now...

How have you all been?


We have been busy here, trying to get back on our feet, starting our own business with a couple other things on the side.

Here is a little preview of what we have been working on:

PARRA jewelry. Coming soon!
So many pictures have been taken between now and the last time I blogged...so here are a few randoms to put you up to speed with what has been going on here in Parradise.

:)

Hubby's been surfing pretty much every day. 

Being silly at Pappy's office (my dad)

Soaking in all the Christmas lights 

Not liking Santa Claus very much. 

Driving around. 



Zoe in her room...that is daddy's crib. It still has bite marks from when he would
try and escape.

Happy new year everyone, I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a good one.

(Thank you to my MIL, Lapdogknits.blogspot.com for letting me use her awesome picture of those cute little mushrooms for my blog header.)

4 comments:

  1. welcome back....you've been missed in blogland.
    love the new look and pictures - you forgot about your new wheels....you'll have to post that soon so everyone can see how you roll back in the States!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you too! So excited to see your back bloggin. Can't wait to see more pics of the jewelry and pics of SoCal adventures! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You're back! So glad to see things are going well. Can't wait for your business to open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just stumbled upon your blog and am so happy I did! I love that necklace, I can not wait to check out the rest of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)