Sunday, July 22, 2012

29.

29 years ago I was  born today.

I celebrated with my two favorite people in the U-nee-verse.

DH snuck out while I was napping to snatch this up for me.
I thought I had heard him sneak out, so I kept bugging and bugging him...thus ruining my surprise. It was still wonderful!!! It's not Paleo...but I've been kind of lax on my diet these past few weeks..which will promptly STOP tomorrow which means i need to eat this whole cake tonight. Wish me luck.

I can say confidently this is the best cake I have ever eaten.  Zoe agrees too.



Here are some goodies I got from my lovah... I don't get to see these until we are home in California, it just seemed pointless to get them shipped here and then have to pack them again and shipped home in less than 2 months. I think its safe to say we have a pile of goodies accumulating for us at DHs' parents house...

I'm a huge fan of Miley's style...I am constantly stalking her online to copy what she is wearing...which lead me to lust after these Jeffrey Campbell clogs.  In my search of where to buy these I realized that these aren't even produced anymore....but I was lucky and on ebay found someone selling theirs! Brand new, worn once. In my size and color! YAY.



Posh Pua bikini, Hawaii based designer...all her suits are super cute.  I like to mismatch mine so I got this top and this bottom.

Ok well I'm off to finish off this day of birth with my one and only...BFF...yes you, dear husband Eric.

Let's find a scary movie.

4 comments:

  1. That cakes looks sooooooo goods...

    and by the way.....there are NO CALORIES on your birthday...so....eat and enjoy

    love your little helper there with the chocolate covered face...happy birthday...you'll look great in the boots and bathingsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah. A big huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Gayle and Pete, Jared and Kaitlin, and Grandma Jan. Can't wait to see you guys and see Zoe again. Enjoy your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great birthday, Leah! Love the shoes and bikini! And of course, Zoe's adorable little face! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a great birthday! just discovered your blog - off for a nose around ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)