Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend.

On Sunday we were invited to our neighbors for a BBQ with some family and friends.  I can say that they will probably be the most missed when we go home to California...I feel so lucky and blessed to have met them during our stay here in Sicily.  It would be my wish that someday they could come to the states and we could show them around our side of the globe.

  Zoe was super playful the whole night, running around everywhere... her little head getting sweaty. It's so cute! We had a special treat that evening...Karaoke! I'm not much of a karaoke-er, (depending on the level of alcohol intake) but i couldn't wuss out on this one.  Luckily I picked a song that was way too high of an octave for me, so I sounded awesome... if you could imagine...despite my not so pitch perfect tone, it was super fun!! Everyone got really into it (except for DH. He would have a tooth yanked out before he got up and sang karaoke!!). I really love spending time with Ivana and her family, they are so kind and warm feels just like family...I just love them! Here are some pictures from throughout the evening. I hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by :)

he has feet, i promise...



Zoe really liked the hanging beads




Pippo whipping up some BBQ!

So yum. Italian sausage

Zoe's face cracks me up in this one! She was NOT happy about
being disturbed from whatever shenanigans she was getting into..


Just Chillin..Pippo and Danilo's dad

And let the karaoke begin!

Trying to sing...and failing
Dell'Arte sisters 
...This pretty much sums up Giovanni for you!!

Dario


Piero

Dario and beautiful Stefania

Fun times!

This sums up Zoe for the night...

His future in death metal karaoke looks bright...

Looks like someone has a crush on my DH... hehe 
What does your brain caption say for this one??


These little darlings singing. So precious



Silvia and Todd! ( DH's friend and coworker)



Classy pinky

Pippo getting in on the Karaoke 

Cheers to a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely for you to stop by... :)