Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 days, feels like 1000.

10 more days, going by at a snails pace...

trying to keep ourselves busy on Eric's days off....we went to the pool the other day, the weather is getting cooler but still warm enough to take a quick dip in the pool.

Soon we will be home, riding our bikes to yoga while Zoe plays with her grandparents...

Eric will be surfing in the mornings,  Zoe and I will be baking with grandma...

Maybe Eric and I will actually go to a movie theater and watch a movie...I can't tell you the last movie we saw in a theater.  Wait, yes I can.  LAST year Christmas time when we were home.

Excited to see Book of Mormon at the Pantages in Hollywood, it will be a fun dress-up date for us..last year we went on a date and ate at Koi and then went to see Wicked.  It was great, a homeless man complimented me on my shoes and dress.  (I don't know if that is good or not.)

Lot's of things to look forward to....taking Zoe trick-or-treating in her super cute costume...just don't know if Eric and I will dress up or not!

Most of all though, among all these things we want to do, we are just looking forward to being home, with family.  Talking to them face to face instead of through a computer screen...

Wait for us dear friends and family...we are coming soon.

And now, Zoe and I in the pool.

Happy Hump Day!
I Will Wait: Mumford & Sons











P.S

If you haven't yet, check out the link on the right to go see Eric's project that will be starting as soon as we get home!!



1 comment:

  1. First you and Zoe are gorgeous as always! Second, I can't believe you guys will be back so soon now! & Third, Eric's project looks awesome! I was his first facebook "like" hehe! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)