Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday walking

Zoe is officially a walker now, it is so funny...she kind of walks like E.T who is trying to impersonate Frankenstein...I'm sure she will acquire more grace as she practices but for now it is so darn cute and funny and amazing to see her get up and fall and get up over and over again...she is so determined that lil gal...here are some pictures I snapped of her wobbling about our town square.









I just thought this was so cute...she stuck her lil arm out to hold
daddy's arm. 

11 comments:

  1. I see the E.T./Frankenstein resemblance! But seriously, she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's soooooo cute. Love the little sandals
    Soon she'll be wanting to be the one pushing the stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!! And how fun that she is walking. I bet time is going by so fast with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! And those chubby baby legs! Swoooon:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO CUTE! :D Great blog by the way I am now following (: hope you can take the time to check out/follow me as well! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so adorable..yeah, practice makes perfect for them little cuties!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful baby!
    Nice blog as well!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute! And I love your banner!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)