Saturday, June 16, 2012

Have a look and a listen.

I forgot Tunes Hump. dang.

But i can't wait til Wednesday of next (sorry...no I don't have Yoda syndrome, I've been watching too much Downton Abbey these past few days...my mental voice is now that of dame Maggie Smith)

And if that side not did not make any sense...I do apologize...anyways.


I keep listening to this on repeat...

O also...we went to the beach today, it was quite lovely...lots of peeps and lots of itty bitty speedos...on not so itty bitty peeps. hah...They don't care out here, ya know??  I encouraged DH to rock his speedos that I bought him...but I doubt that will happen.







Blood- The Middle East





5 comments:

  1. Zoe always has yummy food in her hands! Your looking good momma! That paleo thing workin for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...she does....loves food that lil birdie :). Going paleo is definitely helping me...fat-wise and skin, i haven't had a break out since I started! I've always had a little tummy pooch even before Zoe...so I need to work extra hard on that still. getting there but not quite yet!! You just won't ever catch me in a bikini next to you..because..you lady have an awesome figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment in my blog!
    Sure, lets follow each other!
    Follow me and I will follow you right back!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chubby legs... great photo, and fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you now!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Lovely for you to stop by... :)